Hey dollfaces! Happy Friday. I found this fun makeup questionnaire and figured - why the hell not! You are more than welcome to repost. If you do, post your link in the comments section so I can see all your favorite things! OK so hereeeeeeee it goes...
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
— A sponge. I know using a sponge makes you lose more product but I do it anyway! #REBEL
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
— Light to dark
3. Do you prime your eyes?
—Definitely. If I don't, I can kiss my eyeshadow goodbye in a few hours.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
—I do my concealer after I apply my base. My base has SPF in it, so I like to apply that under my eyes as well. The concealer is just for covering up any darkness under my eyes.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
— Go for manicures! I hate sitting there for an hour to get them done, but it's a necessary evil for me. I'm OK with just painting my nails myself, but in terms of filing, cuticles and maintenance go I leave that to the pros. I only get gel manicures, FYI.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
—BOTH. I use my Clarisonic every morning with a face scrub on it. I exfoliate my lips with FRESH Brown Sugar Lip Polish a few times a week. If I don't, my lipstick looks like absolute shit from chapped lips.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
—Pretty quick. 10-15 minutes. If I'm going somewhere special, I'll spend more time on it. But for work, it's 10 minutes and out the door!
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
—Usually. My version of lazy makeup is Dr. Jart BB Cream, under eye concealer, blush and a touch of mascara. I really apply the BB cream because it evens out my skintone and has SPF in it! BTW - this is the best BB cream ever invented and I will never ever switch! (review here).
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
—I'm excited about any new makeup item I buy.
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
— Makeup and accessories mostly. I love getting new jewelry to freshen up an old outfit. And there's always something about swiping on a brand new lipstick that feels outstanding.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
—I have in the past, but not lately.
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
—Pluck. I've gotten pretty good at maintaining them myself.
13. What do you use to contour?
—I haven't jumped on the contouring train yet. I have a contouring kit that I haven't opened. I like my base makeup to look very natural and some contouring I have seen scares me!
14. False lashes, or natural?
—Both! I love falsies for fun nights out and special occasions.
15. Favorite makeup brand?
—This is too hard!! AHHHHH
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
—I like a marker pen. I've been loving Kat von D's Tattoo Eyeliner. It stays on all day, and the shape of the tip gives you a lot of control. (my review here).
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
—I love them all!! If I had to pick just one, it would be lipstick.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
—I use cream eyeshadow the most. I apply a light beige color with my fingertips for a hint of color.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
— Mascara. I feel naked without it.
20. Favorite color?
21. Favorite color combination?
—I love a nude or gold base eyeshadow with a stripe of black eyeliner over it. So classic and appropriate for every occasion!
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
—Definitely quality. I know that I have bought things in the past just because of the brand name, but that's not always the way to go. Perfect example is NYX. They have fantastic products that are inexpensive.
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
— Yes. My new favorite are the nugg face masks. It's become an obsession (review here).
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
— Dark lipsticks. Like...vampire dark. I can't stop buying them.
Hope you guys enjoyed!! Repost and send me the link!! Have a great weekend =)
Cracker Barrel Breakfast Review | Plymouth Meeting, PA - People usually giggle and laugh at the fact that we love the Cracker Barrel breakfast. We live in a city that offers so many awesome breakfast and brunch s...