What I used:
Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Perky
Eyelash Curler: Sephora brand
Eye shadow: Moonbeam (all over lid) and Quartz (inner corners) from my Laura Mercier Les Petits Bonbons Luxurious Baked Eye Color Palette (see the full palette from an older post here)
Eye Liner: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black
Eye Liner Brush: Laura Mercier's gel liner brush
Mascara: MAC's Hot and Naughty Mascara (two coats)
Touch of Gold Glitter: Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Gold
- Prime your eye.
- Curl your lashes (hold down for at least 5 seconds at the base of the lash, then another 5 seconds near the tops of the lashes).
- Two coats of mascara, let dry for a minute or 2.
- Apply base and inner corner shadow and blend.
- Curl your lashes one last time with the mascara on. This will make your lashes stay curled for longer and make your eyes look bigger.
- Apply your black gel liner of choice. Make sure your brush is nice and clean so there's no chunks of old liner on there. If you don't like the shape of your wing, use a Q tip with a little water or makeup remover to fix it.
- After gel liner is completely dry, apply the glitter liner on the tip of the black wing. The Heavy Metal liner comes out kind of spotty and doesn't really make a clean line. Just keep applying until you achieve the look you're going for!
One of my beastie's and me at her birthday celebration!
Love of my life
I think this photo pretty much sums up the night. Great times!
Hope you guys are having a great weekend! xoxo