Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!
MAC #2 Lashes
Though I didn't feel great on Saturday, I dragged my ass to the bar for a few hours in my Tinkerbell costume. I didn't go overboard with my makeup this year, since I wasn't feeling too good and because I wanted to go with a more ethereal look for Tinkerbell. Here's what I used:
- NARS Illuminator on the cheeks (for that glowy skin)
- Smashbox blush on the cheeks
- UD Primer Potion
- Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Cream Shadow in Starchild
- Sula Silver Eye Pencil (underneath eyes)
- MAC #2 lashes (and an obscene amount of eye lash glue that I am STILL finding in my eyes, hair, etc. Attractive, right?)
- Almay black liquid liner (on top of falsies to hide any white from the glue or space inbetween fake and real lashes - good tip, I assure you!)
- Tarte LipSurgence in Flashy
Cute, eh? =) Hope everyone is having a great Halloween today!